Business Online Banking
It's like having an office of First National Bank of Northern California available all the time.
With Business Online Banking you can …
- View account and loan information
- See your current cash position
- Transfer funds between First National Bank of Northern California accounts
- Make loan payments or loan advances
- View and print your previous and current month account statements
- Retrieve image statements
- View canceled check images
- Search transaction history by check number, amount or date
- Issue stop payments
- Set security rules for authorized users
- Export transactions to Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, or Microsoft Excel
- Send Domestic Wires
- Initiate ACH transactions
Here's how easy it is!
To get started you will need an Internet service provider and browser software which supports 128-bit secure socket layer (i.e. Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or Higher).
If you have any questions about Business Online Banking, please view our FAQ's, or call our Customer Support Number (650)488-2512, Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or click here to email us.
Get the latest version of Internet Explorer by clicking here
Get the latest version of Mozilla Firefox by clicking here